The Inside Tri Show with Helen Murray – In Partnership with Sports Tours International

We’re delighted to announce that we’ve partnered with triathlon based podcast ‘The Inside Tri Show,’ to help bring you all the best triathlon news, tips, and insights. The host of the podcast is Helen Murray, who has experience on both sides of our triathlon experiences, both as an athlete and as a Race Host. So, who better to introduce Helen, and the podcast itself, properly than Helen herself.

With that said, over to you…. Helen.

I’m so thrilled and proud that the Inside Tri Show podcast will be formally teaming up with Sports Tours International – a company that I’ve had associations with, in one form or another, over the last five years.

Let me explain! I’m a keen triathlete and, in 2015, when I took it all very seriously, I qualified for the Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Austria.  Raceforce took my bike out to Austria for me, and the team on the ground went out of their way to quash my pre-race fears.

Within six months, I went from being a Raceforce customer, to life on the other side, as a Raceforce race-buddy. This role saw me pop up at various local races in 2016, mingle with potential customers, and put nerves at ease.  I had my first experience as a Race Host at Long Course Weekend in Tenby the following summer, where I had an absolute blast inspiring others.  Thankfully, I also seemed to pass the hosting test, so, when I was asked if I’d be available to be a Race Host at Ironman Copenhagen in 2018, I jumped at the chance. Fast forward a few months, Sports Tours International acquired Raceforce and plans were put in place for 2019, when I returned to Copenhagen, and also worked as a Race Host at Ironman Italy.

So, having been a paying customer and a host over the years, I know how much Sports Tours International really do care about their customers.  I feel passionately that listeners to the Inside Tri Show need to know about Sports Tours International, what they do, and the services they offer!

I launched the Inside Tri Show podcast at the end of November 2019. My aim was simple; to deliver top class interviews, to keep listeners entertained and inspired while they are training, commuting, or even cooking dinner! I’ve had incredible conversations with World Champions, Olympians and a sports psychologist. I’ve spoken to a woman in her 50s who paddle boarded across England and I’ve told the remarkable tale of a young athlete living with stage IV cancer. If you’ve not yet heard of the Inside Tri Show, then do go and find it in Apple, Spotify or wherever you normally get your podcasts.

I, meanwhile, will go and get back on the turbo – I’m training for the Lakesman triathlon in The Lake District in June, before a busy summer with Sports Tours International.  Writing that still feels so far removed from my previous life as a BBC Sport Producer, but perhaps I’ll tell you more about the big career change another time….

Hope you enjoy the show!

Helen

Sports Tours International are delighted to announce that, going forward, we will be promoting ‘The Inside Tri Show’ with Helen Murray. This new podcast (established late 2019) takes you deeper than ever before into the inspirational world of endurance sports and, of course, the incredible test of triathlon.  With exclusive, in depth interviews, and the very best guests from the world of endurance sports and triathlon (such as Kristian Blummenfelt, Laura Philipp and Sarah Crowley), you can get inspired and stay motivated, as you train with The Inside Tri Show.  

‘The Inside Tri Show’ is recorded weekly, with new episodes available every Friday – just in time for those long weekend sessions! 

To find out more about ‘The Inside Tri Show, VISIT – https://www.insidetrishow.com/

The post The Inside Tri Show with Helen Murray – In Partnership with Sports Tours International appeared first on Sports Tours International.



from Sports Tours International https://ift.tt/31quOzs
via IFTTT

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Holidays Fit For Heroes – Results Announcement

Reykjavik Marathon – An Odyssey