Positive Vibes and Incredible Memories

Here at Sports Tours International, we’re looking ahead to the future and feeling positive about good times returning. The days are getting longer, the vaccine is being rolled out, and the incredible efforts of the heroes in the NHS mean that, increasingly, there’s hope for good times to return. We’re getting ready to start making new memories. We can’t wait to get back to our tours. But, in the meantime, we wanted to share some positive vibes and happy memories. We asked, on our social channels, for people to send in one photo of them running, cycling or taking part in a triathlon that instantly makes them happy. Well, it’s fair to say we had a fantastic response. Here’s a few below. We’ve also thrown in a few of our team’s positive vibe photos.

Some of our team wanted to take this opportunity to share some of their most treasured sporting memories with you too… 

Paul, a member of our marketing team, sent us these pictures.

“The first picture is me after climbing the Col du Telegraphe and Col du Galibier in one afternoon, miss days like those!

The other is me completing the Paris Roubaix Sportive and crossing the line at the famous Velodrome; an unforgettable experience!”

Simon is a member of our Operations Team, who some of you might have met on your travels with us.

“2019 Tour de Yorkshire in Halifax. I don’t get to fully appreciate the Tour de France while I’m working, so it was great to ride over the Pennines to the start village & soak up the atmosphere. Of course, I made sure we rode part of the route as well, always great to have some support on a ride!”

Meg works in the Operations team as our content producer and editor

“I ran my first marathon in 2019. The race went better than I could have hoped for. It was such an enormous buzz crossing the finish-line! I can’t wait to do another race – as soon as possible!”

Alex, our Head of Operations, is desperate to get back in the mountains.

“Every time I see the advert for Sierre Zinal, I miss being in the mountains. I lived in the Alps for such a long time, and I love cycling and running there. I can’t wait to get back. It will be one of my first holidays in 2021 for sure.”

If you haven’t already, send us a photo of your favourite sporting memories, or simply a photo that makes you excited for adventures to come. Let us know what you’re most looking forward to in 2021. Stay positive and keep training!

The post Positive Vibes and Incredible Memories appeared first on Sports Tours International.



from Sports Tours International https://ift.tt/39w6pwF
via IFTTT

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Holidays Fit For Heroes – Results Announcement

Reykjavik Marathon – An Odyssey